- Paint mixing & custom color matching
- Custom filled spray cans
- Trained Professionals always available for product and application consultation and advice.
Steps of the painting process
- Match paint from the color code unique to your vehicle, or bring your vehicle in or a sample for a custom match.
- Prepare the surface to be painted. Preparation varies considerably depending on the surface condition.
- For preparing surface irregularities we have a variety of Bondos and glazes.
- Prime the surface with a lacquer or urethane primer. For OEM Plastics, fiberglass and other flexible surfaces, an adhesion primer should be applied for added flexibility and to reduce chipping and cracking
- Apply paint and blend, if needed. Allow for proper drying time and apply more coats as needed.